Terms & Conditions
Customer Information Policy
We do not keep records of IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalize an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Peppermint Stitches your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology, which is currently the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes are to be booked online, in person, or by telephone, and are required to be paid in full at that time
- Class registration will be confirmed by email and full details of all class requirements provided
- Class cost also includes the provision of Tea, Coffee and Biscuits where appropriate. (lunch is not provided)
- All class requirements, being any accessories and or fabrics etc may be purchased in store with a 10% discount
- If a class is cancelled by Peppermint Stitches, you may choose to receive a full refund or a class credit, less the cost of any patterns or class kit already provided.
- If you are unable to make a class please advise as soon as possible. If cancellation is within 2 weeks of the class commencement date, any refund or credit will be subject to the ability to find a replacement attendee.
- If you are unable to make any Class sessions, any make up session will be subject to the availability of the Class Instructor.
If you are hesitant about ordering through our website we are always more than happy to take phone orders on: (07) 3161 6606